2. Add a couple of tablespoonsful of Epsom salts to your watering cans when watering plants to keep the magnesium & sulphate levels up.
3. Sow green manures into any areas of vacant ground that need nutritional improvement.
4. Keep hoeing around those still growing crops to keep weeds at bay, otherwise they will compete with your veggies for water & nutrients.
5. I very rarely thin out my carrots, take care not to damage their leaves/roots if you do, or the smell from damage/breakages may attract the dreaded carrot flies.
6. Don't forget to pinch out the growing tips from your runner beans and pick the beans regularly to promote more to grow.
7. Think about "companion planting" for next season maybe, if you have had any problems with diseases/insect damage/inf…