I laid the Beans out in a couple of trays and put them in my shed cupboard out of the reach of any mice or other vermine that might intrude into the shed over the Winter looking for food.
The wind had died down slightly by the time I had finished the beans so I forked over the bed recently used for brassicas. Despite the recent torrents of rain, the soil was workable and not as sticky as I had suspected, although much of the clay about a spit down was well wet. The remaining Sprouts at the end of the bed were looking well formed and should be great with Christmas dinner. I added some more compost & kitchen waste to my Runner Bean trenches. By this time the light was fading and it was quite chilly again so I called it a day.
There's always tomorrow!