2. When its time to cut your Cabbages, make a X shaped cut in the end of the remaining stalk, this should re-grow giving you some extra greens.
3. If you use Hens eggs keep them in a container in the kitchen, they will keep longer than in the fridge.
4. To test an eggs freshness put it into a container of cold water, if it floats its gone off.
5. Try spraying plants infected with aphids, with sugar spray to attract Ladybirds but don't spray the Ladybirds.
6. When your Tomato plants have grown to about 4 inches (10cm) in height remove a couple of their lower leaves near the ground to prevent mould/fungus.
7. Plant outdoor Cucumbers in amongst your Sweetcorn plants.
8. An easy way to make a "drill" or "furrow" for sowing seeds or planting is to put a strong stick or metal tool handle along the ground and make a dent by pressing it down into the soil with your foot.
9. Before sowing Carrot seeds sprinkle them into some dry sand and then sow them to give you a thinner spread of the seeds.
10. Try sowing some Daikon this month for picking in May/June.