|A Touch of Frost|
I had fully expected the digging and removal of the Dandelions, Creeping Buttercups and other weeds, from the main, central bed on N2 plot to have been completed before Christmas. Up until Sunday last, the soil was still too wet to walk or work on. I finally managed to resume digging by late morning on Sunday the 9th, which was a cold but gloriously sunny day. By late afternoon, working across the bed, I had double dug, back approximately 2 feet of ground, removing roots, weeds and debris as I turned over the damp clay soil.
|Frozen Raspberry Bed N1 Plot|
|About 15 Feet to Complete|
|First Barrow Load of Roots from Small Bed N2 Plot|
There's always tomorrow!
|1 Creeping Buttercup Root|
|Frozen Leaf & a Few Snowflakes|