2. Dig up any outdoor Tomato plants still bearing unripened fruit and hang them up indoors to ripen.
3. If frosts are forecast in your area don't forget to harvest Pumpkins/Squashes before the frost damages them.
4. October is a good time to sow Broadbeans and plant Rhubarb.
5. Think about moving your delicate glazed/ceramic pots indoors to protect them over the Winter.
6. Collect seeds and berries from plants that you want to propagate later.
7. If any of your plants are suffering from blackspot (fungal disease) do not compost their leaves, burn any affected foliage as soon as possible.
8. If your Potatoes have suffered from blight make sure all the tubers have been lifted and disposed of. Blight can survive the Winter on live plant tissue below ground.
9.October is probably …